Clump

I’ve seen this guy before. He’s a fucking dick He welches on his child maintenance payments so he’s the last person who should be getting all preachy about God.

He’s not the Life’s Been Good Joe Walsh so …

Serious reference to that on Have I Got News For You last Friday.

Eagle-eyed, as ever.

What the ■■■■. This is like something out of the Twilight Zone

The transcript of Page’s testimony to the senate intel committee is something else.

Just read some of it. Fucking hell :joy::joy::joy:

Mueller will really have his work cut out with him…

Basically admitting collusion and that he told everyone.

Common theme emerging here

The only surprise is plutin hasn’t killed off a few of these lads

Two scumbags for the price of one here. The arsehole who wrote this tweet and thinks it’s funny and the arsehole wearing the t-shirt

They’re so liberal v conservative over there it’s crazy, the center is virtually nonexistent

Heres all ya have to do to purchase a gun in America .
http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/19/news/guns-background-checks/index.html

This is where I’m wondering does the system break down

"The store then calls the FBI, which runs a background check on the person through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, also known as NICS. The background check can just take minutes.

NICS scans federal databases like the National Crime Information Center and Interstate Identification Index for information. If a purchaser has been convicted of a felony, or misdemeanors with sentences exceeding two years, or has been declared “mentally defective” by a court, then he or she won’t pass the background check."

So are these nut jobs slipping through the cracks or are the checks been carried out properly ?

They can buy guns without a background check privately i.e. at gun fairs

What’s the deal then with the guy in Vegas .How come these types can buy an arsenal of guns & no red flags appearing .That should be looked into too .

If you’ve no criminal record, you can buy as many guns as you want. Red-flagging someone with a clean record would be regarded by many here as government interfering with exercising your constitutional right.