Club teams looking for New Managers

Was that Gary Matthews? Did he have GAA background other than Dublin goalkeeping coach. Remember him playing soccer for St Francis.

Plunketts on the look out for new manager again new man walked already

I believe a recently successful southsider may be in the running here. Watch this space

It was

Who was the new man who has walked already?

Brides from Cavan was named on here as having taken over Plunketts

Hows the hunt going?

Any big names apply?

Don’t think there’s any need for your pathetic attempt at humor, and being derogatory as someone tries to assist their club, no matter their level.

:fu:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

A Senior Hurling Wicklow club looking for a coach. If anyone interested, you might private message me

Try Dublin coach. Not expensive :stuck_out_tongue:

Isles got sorted with management so stop sending in CV’s.

Ciaran Mc Carney and Paddy Canning will be in charge

Key Man & Paddy. Best of luck to them. Get that Donoghue fella to give them a few bob!

they in charge before? or PC involved before

Yeah Paddy was definitely at least a selector in the past. Maybe even in the team that won their first Champo I reckon? @sneakersotoole would know better.

Yeah Paddy was manager in 93 when they won the championship. Has had a few stints as manager of the first team over the past 25 years or so. I think he was the manager in 2009 when they won division 2 as well

no pressure so :grin:

Paddy was also involved with the Dublin U21s when we started coming good again in the early Noughties.

Was a selector under Pillar with the seniors too. I think he might have had a stint as minor manager in the late 90s too. Very experienced and knows the club scene well