Club Minor Football 2017

Jesus Bart, they’re only kids…

lucan missing 13 starters apparently but davis were a different class

MFL Div 3S Templeogue Synge St 3-10, St Marys 6-10

I see Syls gave a walkover, does that put the Points difference out the window for the league or just if it relates to Syls and Kilmacud?

No as it is only the score difference from the games between the teams that are level on points and not all games. Here is the rule.

When teams finish on equal league points for Qualification for the concluding stages, or for promotion or Relegation, the tie shall be decided by the following means and in the order specified;
(i) Where two teams only are involved – the procedures as outlined in Rule 6.20 (5) © T.O. 2014 shall apply.
(ii) Where more than two teams are involved – Scoring difference (subtracting the total scores against from the total scores for) of the games where the teams tied on points played each other only. In the event that a team involved in a tie consisting of more than two teams had their finishing points total affected by a loss of points against that team on a proven objection, forfeiture of points for breach of rule / regulation, or by loss of points for failing to fulfil a fixture, that team shall not be included in any play-off and shall deemed to have finished in last place in whatever means is used to decide the tie. The procedures outlined in Rule 6.21 (4) © T.O. 2016 shall then be used to separate the remaining teams in the tie.

So if Davis beat mearnog in there final game, na Finns will have to win there final two games by about 30 points each? Or is it top two into a final

Unsure of exact format. Last year top team won league, year before there was a league final, and same year before that. Na Fianna and Davis both just have one game left and are level on 13 points but Davis well out ahead on score difference.

Proposed championship gradings/format

for clubs of a similar size starting out in juvenile games every year Crokes is some achievement in entering 4 teams, whereas Boden are back with the normal sized clubs in entering 2 teams.

looks like top 3 from both 2 North and South together with the 10 x Div 1 league but I have only glanced at the gradings

Does anyone know approximately when the Minor football champo starts to the week?

September 3rd according to the master fixture list

Won’t start till county team are out. If they make the AI final it’ll be October.

Would that be for all champo’s A, B, C etc if that happened?

Hard to know. All it takes is one player to get games postponed and hold up an entire championship.

When were these released? I presume it was just the football gradings sent out?

Last Wednesday & it was just the gradings

Groups for championship are out. Group 1 looks the toughest by far

Jaysus don’t ttell us what the groups are whatever you do

Group 1 is the ‘Group of Death’, anything could happen there