Club Minor Football 2017

What kids were slagged off here @something_witty

Please do let me know

Oh I dunno, maybe the lads on the u18 team you’re slagging???

Pretty sure I was taking the piss out of the post and not any U18 players

NF to beat Judes…Crokes to beat Davis and NF to beat Crokes…

Anyone of the 4 could come out of the other side…

St Mary’s 3-11 Plunkets 1-11

C championship
Round Towers 2-7 Na Fianna 0-20

B Championship
Ballinteer St.John’s 5-10 Kilmacud Crokes 1-14

Thos Davis 2-14 Kilmacud Crokes 3-10
Thos Davis by far the better team but could have let it slip at the end. Poor enough encounter all the same.

Are you mad? Game was full of action davis clearly a better side but lack near the end and got lucky but that match was all what minor champo is about uo and down the pitch great scores and hard hits, 23 and 9 had a great game for crokes, 7 for Davis got a great curled point in the second and the game winner by 13 was a fantastic score, these boys are special and will go far

Wasn’t at game obviously but twenty nine scores and a one point win sounds like a good game to me. Saw Davis smash Vins a couple of years ago at U16 and couldn’t believe they were in Division 2. They are where they are supposed to be now clearly. Fair play to them. Know a few fellas out there from my CCC2 days. Good, hard working men who are still at it.

The game may have been full of action but poor quality. Crokes scored 0-1 from play in first half and their two goals early in second half were direct result of Davis outball tactic and ball carrying skill letting them down. They looked like converted soccer lads who found the ball too hot to handle allowing Crokes possession time after time.

Davis dying on their feet and loss of ideas in attack in second half and in particular from 45 min on allowed Crokes back into match. Davis could only come up the middle into attack and Crokes never spotted this on their line which was a major failing on Crokes Management part. Nobody in charge…

Missed Davis free from 21 yard line late in second half almost proved fatal. Na Fianna will have no problem dealing with whoever they meet now…

Minor A
Na Fianna v Thomas Davis
Slyvesters v Cuala

Minor B St Vincent’s v fingal raven
St Mary’s v ballinter
Pretty sure it’s group A play group B and likewise for groups C and D?

The MFC Semi Finals are an Open Draw and the draw will be made by CCC at next Meeting

Really? Last year it was done through that format.be interesting to see who plays who

Hopefully it’s an open draw, na fianna Davis in same group, the two best teams by a good bit this year

Any word on the draws ?

Sunday October 29th, 2017

Minor A Football Championship semi-final St Mobhi Road 11:00 Na Fianna v Round Towers (L)
Minor A Football Championship semi-final Broomfield 11:00 St Sylvesters v Thomas Davis

Minor A Football Championship Shield s/f P. Ui Bhriain / Rush N. Olaf / St Maurs v Ballymun Kickhams
Minor A Football Championship Shield s/f 12th Lock 11:00 Lucan Sarsfields v N. Mearnog/ Ballyboden

Minor B Football Championship semi-final Saggart 12:00 St Marys v Fingal Ravens
Minor B Football Championship semi-final Marley Park 11:00 Ballinteer St Johns v St Vincents

Minor B Football Championship Shield Q/f Skerries 11:00 Skerries Harps v St Annes
Minor B Football Championship Shield S/f S. Moore Rd / Chanel 11:00 I. Of Sea / Parnells v Raheny

Minor C Football Championship semi-final Ballycullen 11:00 Ballyboden St Endas v Na Fianna
Minor C Football Championship semi-final Clonshaugh 11:00 Craobh Chiarain v Naomh Barrog

Minor C Football Championship Shield s/f Blunden Drive 11:00 O’Tooles v Garda
Minor C Football Championship Shield s/f Lawless Pk / Ridgewood 11:00 Fingallians / T. Ashe v St Patricks §

Minor D Football Championship semi-final Kiltipper Road 11:00 Thomas Davis v Kilmacud Crokes / Cuala
Minor D Football Championship Q/f Pairc Ciceam 11:00 Ballymun Kickhams v St Judes

Minor D Football Championship Shield s/f St Annes Park 11:00 Clontarf v Liffey Gaels
Minor D Football Championship Shield s/f M. Savage Park 11:00 St O. Plunketts ER v St Peters / Lucan Sars

Minor E Football Championship Final Broomfield 11:00 St Sylvesters v Kilmacud Crokes

Thought Lusk lost?

Cuala beat them i thought

Mary’s 3-11 fingal ravens 0-6