Champions League Final Poll

Well lads , big day is almost upon us .
Interested to see how the ressers see this going .
Sooooo , who is going to win

• Liverpool
  • Real Madrid

0 voters

Real please God :pray:

Will be a tough pill to swallow for the mancs here if liveroool win :joy:

Not a Liverpool fan can but hope they do it. Cannot stand ronaldo. Cmon Liverpool !

I don’t mind who wins but am reassured that if Liverpool lose it won’t be their fault.

Relentless. :slight_smile:

As a United fan growing up in the 80s when Liverpool won everything, I’ll be cheering on only 1 team later on this evening.

Very surprised at the split in votes , thought it would be a much bigger margin for Real.

Hoping for Liverpool. I suppprt Liverpool because my dad does (probably the reason most of us support a certain team). Dad has been living with cancer these past few years. Sporting runs have kept him going, especially Mayo but disappointingly have fell short again and again so here’s to the red men hopefully changing that.

YNWA

Please God Real Madrid absolutely hammer the scouse c*ntz

Nice one Mystic meg!

Sorry to hear about your father. Hoping he beats it. An absolutely horrible pig of a disease

I’d nearly shout for L*****ool tonight for Mr @mayoman … I said nearly …

That’s just embarassing.

Ha. Are you still sore about the hosing Man City out of it?

Would like to see Liverpool win but think this Madrid team have too much nous about them. Could end up 5-4 all the same.

Is this in Dublin or Liverpool ?

I hope to ■■■■ it’s Liverpool

It’s Liverpool (or somewhere else in England at least) you can just see a Police van to the right hand side