Champions League 2018/19

I’m more of a Colgate-Cool Mint to be honest.

Bad result for Manchester City, and only 40,000 bothering to go. Or affording to go. Pep could be in trouble soon enough.

Clear the decks for the big one tonight, in Luxembourg. Wonder what language they will play in?

Robbie savage on bt sport hoffenheim need to be defensive minded tonight, 45 seconds after kick off hoffenheim score.

Him & Sutton have been having a delightful ongoing spat on Twitter .
Arsehole of the highest order .

HT :fr: Lyon 0 :ukraine: Shakhtar Donetsk 1 (Match played behind closed doors)

Shakhtar have looked much better in possession.Lyon had their best chance when lb Ferland Mendy played in Moussa Dembele. Andriy Pyatov charged out and made the save with his foot. Dembele should of went for the lob. Shakhtar had their first chance with Taison’s long range effort comfortably saved by Anthony Lopes. Another chance with Junior Moraes’ dipping effort tipped over by the Lyon keeper. Another chance for Junior Moraes at the near post pushed away by Lopes. Finally Shakhtar struck before time when Ismaily’s pull back into the middle was met by Junior Moraes who finished well near post past Anthony Lopes. Some excellent tackles from Serhiy Krivtsov as well. A lot of to do for OL in the 2nd half.

Hows the ex Celt getting on ?

Junior Moraes again! Lyon 0 Shakhtar 2

Are you peeping in a crack between them?

No there are journalists in the stands and a live broadcast which I am watching.

Are you one of the journalists?

Unfortunately not.

What language is the commentary?

English

American English? Is he talking soccerball and offence?

I think the commentator is Dan Mason I’m listening too who is British.

Oh. I thought Dan Mason was a French wine.

Are you flying out to Spain tomorrow for Betis v Dudelange?

United are gash.

Yes. I have a few meetings with my suppliers down Marbella way first and will then hook up with Rodney, Cecil and the Ultra boys in O’Neills pub.

What a result for :ru: CSKA. Goncharenko is doing wonders with his young team.