Champions League 2018/19

Every Juventus outfield player touched the ball more than every Man Utd player in first 30min. United’s high: Pogba (18) Juve’s low: Ronaldo (20)

I’d say you’re probably right -
I remember thinking the same about Jaap Stam’s failed drug test.

He also had that large tax bill so maybe he pushed through a deal too .
Not sure juventus are suited to his style , he could still be knocking in 50 a season for Madrid.

Lots of shady stuff going on in the background .
Look at Real in the league this season , they certainly could do with him but maybe what was on the horizon forced them to get rid of him.

Serious lack of leaders in Utd team. When likes of Young and Valencia are captains you know your in trouble. Pogba is not a leader. Mata only one making a effort out there. Lukaku offers nothing up front.

Tomorrow Club Brugge v Monaco and PSV v Tottenham

Ashley Young … Christ …

PSV in front through Lozano!

It went south a bit but 1-1 at HT

PSV up a man but down a goal after Harry Kane put Spurs in front 9 minutes into the 2nd half.

Have they 12 men???

Doelpunt from LUUK DE JONG! PSV still have a chance at 3rd with a point tonight

EDIT - It finishes 2-2

Owen Hargreaves co commentator on bt sport for Barca inter game. Christ he s painful to listen to.

Club Brugge keep their hopes of 3rd place alive as well with 1-1 draw with Monaco.

What’s the obsession with thirds …

Neither are very like to get top 2 in the group but both teams would feel 3rd place is not out of the question.

Celebrating mediocrity … not my thing …

Perhaps third spot should get a place in the next round of Europe league. Bit Radical Ali I know but incentive is always good. Or maybe some sort of seeding thing

PSV don’t have the finances of a Tottenham,Inter, or Barca so its not mediocrity. They just happened to be in a much tougher group than Ajax. It doesn’t help how shaky Zoet looked in that loss at home to Inter.

Late goal from Di Maria might just have saved PSGs CL campaign . Atletico Madrid dismantled by Dortmund . Sancho’s goal looked a mile offside , but that was brushed aside by an admiring James Richardson on BT Sports :unamused: