Camogie 2018

The same commentators that we regularly criticise here ?. Why all of a sudden do we take their word as gospel?. For the record I think the sending of was extremely harsh and incorrect.

I meant the lady/female commentator, an ex camogie player.

ref was too whistle happy and kilkennys negative 14 players in their own half was a recipe for disaster…record 28 title and intermediate won as well…roll on the footballers for another double

ref was too whistle happy and kilkennys negative 14 players in their own half was a recipe for disaster…record 28 title and intermediate won as well…roll on the footballers for another double

He was very fussy, agree on kilkenny’s tactics. Senior and intermediate champions. Camogie Queens. Next week should be a better match.

What about the penalty not given to Kilkenny,?

Where in Cork are you from?

ya peno for kilkenny but corks was correct and kilkenny got a soft free canal end cusack side near end to level match. better team won…at least cork tried to play…kilkenny sole aim was to fustrate corks running game by deciding not to play any meaniful hurling but hoping for frees to win it. im out east of the county near waterford border.

Youghal?

Was up at lismore castle for the first time recently, beautiful.

yes

Is that why you posted it twice?

For what it’s worth, i thought the peno was harsh but the best team won.
Thought Farrell in mf was best player on pitch but kk too negative.
Not as good a game as the last 2 finals.

Very good post Amigo!

New manager announced:
http://www.dublincamogie.ie/Frank_Browne____New_Senior_Camogie_Manager_for_2019/Default.14936.html

jesus thats left field, cant see that impressing the panel who were extremely browned off at the loss of Herity…

He was in for the Galway Camogie job last year after he left Mayo Ladies

Fair play to Dublin Camogie for turning to these football coaches to try and improve their standards :wink:

Ah sure look, the hurlers got a predominantly football man in last year so why shouldn’t the camogie try the same