KIt was widely reported that the original 999 response was for a fridge on fire. The tenancy obviously became well developed quite quickly.
I never said who made the 999 call.
When the flat was a fully developed fire, the flames went out the window, setting fire to the cladding, which it appears to me, were not fire treated or fire rated, as the images I saw, show it spreading over the entire building outside, and then inwards through either already opened windows, or windows that failed due to the intense heat.
Flats like these, and the ones in many DCC areas of dublin, are concrete structures, which stops fire spread to adjoining flats, unless it jumps from window to window, fire entry through window openings, as appears to be the case here.
LFB showed tremendous valour and courage during this operation and despite the massive cuts the Tory party have thrust upon them, these men and women went above and beyond and for me, are the only authority to come out of this with any degree of credit at all.