Ask ResDubs

Cheers whatever.

Got the email. Was a good cheap deal.

Anyone have any joy unlocking their phones through the link on the ID website , not having any joy here .

I was sim only.

Pain in the hole looking for a new provider. At least we get a free month out of it, download the internet.

Aren’t iD Carphone warehouse? Are they gone now?

Think it’s just the mobile part .
Anyone any suggestions for someone else , I see this been advertised .

Might go with that.

I’m just wondering is €15 for a set time & then goes up

Are you rehearsing your kerb crawling speech? :wink:

Possibly. Messenger your man.

It’s €15 for 12 months. The first image says it and I have a mate working in CPW. Offer available until 6th April.

I was going to switch to it today but was told by my mate to relax and use ID for the month for free.

Have to say , guy I spoke to was sound . Not a company man that’s for sure . I think the employees are given a discount on i d and as I said , he told me not to pay off the phone . So he’s probably waiting himself to see how the liquidation goes .

I did look on Eir website & it’s the same deal but doesn’t mention anything about it going up after 12 months , their other deals do go up though

Coincidently I was in cpw at the weekend, I have Vodafone bill pay for a very long time (over 10yrs) was sorting out young lads phone when the discussion moved to mine. She was able to bring up my bill which was €85 yo yos and I have no contract with them. She recommended that €15 offer it’s for 6 months but it’s not a contract so you can change whenever to the next best offer when it suits you. They also had another good offer which I preferred which was free calls & texts and 30gb @ €25 per month. I haven’t switched yet but intend to this week.

Will customers of iD Mobile be able to view bills from February or March 2018 in MyiD?

A bill for February 2018 is available by logging on to MyiD at https://my.idmobile.ie/login. Payment will not be taken for this bill at the end of March because service is being provided free of charge until 06-04-18. iD Mobile will not generate bills for its customers for March 2018 because service is being provided free of charge until 06-04-18.

That seems a bit odd for a company going into liquidation, I assume they should be going after every penny?

Yeah , I’m liking this 30 day rolling contract option . I’m just wondering how you go about moving from that , like at the end of the month do you tell them you want to switch ?

That seems to be the case, though I haven’t tried it out yet, my concern would be the quality of the network compared to Vodafone and the speed of the mobile data, is it 4g.

Out of interest , what were you getting for €85 a month . Thats crazy high .

I was getting very little for €85. free calls and texts 100 international mins and 5gb of data for €55 If I went over on the data the bill would rise. Payed by direct debit never really noticed I was being charged more for the extra data or that I was even using it.

Yeah it sounds like what I was paying about 8 years ago . Brutal altogether & the plans weren’t great either back then .

That eir data is 4g too, all seems on the surface very good.