Ask ResDubs

Was in Leeds many moons ago , kip . Sign of the times was a train conductor asking us did we have passports when he heard the accents . Real anti Irish sentiment back then. Game was great though , the Tony Yeboah cracker against Liverpool :blush:

Anybody looking to buy a ticket to Morrissey’s gig next Tuesday?

If I want to feel miserable, I’ll buy an Elvery’s Jersey.

Elvis was cool.

Anyone recommend a good site for downloading a movie that I don’t want to pay for?? Rarbg doesn’t have the movie I’m looking for…

What movie ya looking for , I’ve loads of suggestions.

KAT. Are still going.

Can’t find a valid address for them… They were my port of call usually!

https://www.torrentdownloads.me

nope… Thanks Unbelievable. Movie I’m looking for is not on there. KAT used to be the dogs nuts, but can’t find the working link these days!

I have another , what’s the film or do you not want to post it here ?

God forgive me…

It’s “89 the film” about the 1989 end to the league in England. I have an in law relative involved in the movie, and as an “Arsenal bloke”, it has 2 interests for me!

Ah right !
It’s odd because it was released in November so should be well up online at this stage . Surprised it hasn’t been uploaded . It’s on iTunes but you don’t want to buy it .

Pirate Bay might be worth a look but just make sure that your anti virus is working as some of the proxies will have malware in them

I’m presuming your not blocked from that , cheers eircom :unamused:

I am with Eir.

Use a vpn

I’ve checked 3 different sites , no joy . Probably a good indicator it’s not uploaded , not even on YouTube . So unfortunately may have to go the payment route .I’d be interested in seeing it myself so if anyone can check pirate bay ,kat, cheers :+1:

I can say in all honesty that was one of the worst nights of my life…
and I’ve seen Robbie Williams live.

Watched it in the UCD students union bar while I was supposed to be studying for my repeat science exams