Arsene Wenger FC

Yep, cheers. We had a great day!

Wasn’t expecting this news. It will be very odd to see a new man in charge and a new era for the club and all, but overall very very happy that he has decided to leave now, has he ruined his legacy at the club? Not sure, but if he signs off with the Europa cup it will be a fitting send off for the prof.

Who will replace him though? I’d love Allegri or Simeoni but knowing Arsenal they’ll get Allardyce or Vieira!

If 'Arry does well with Castlehaven …

Was just talking about this earlier and how he possibly overstayed his time and should have gone 5 years ago like Fergie while at the top. That said he has won 3 fa cups and potentially a Europa cup in this period so although not really competing for the league it hasn’t been without some success in the latter years either.
Tuchal would be my preference to instill some discipline and structure to them. I reckon the new recruitment team so am expecting some good progress there early in the summer window. Fingers crossed the dark days are over …

This guy’s cartoons are very good

Daysunt first half there. Red card was fully deserved as was Simeones dismissal to the stand, he really is a mad cnutter!!!

Can’t remember the last time I saw a Wenger team tear into a side like they did tonight. Must be 4/5 years. Lot’s of Davy Fitz pashune!!! A good chance to get a good result here, but knowing the lads, they’ll totally Arsenal the sh1t out of this and concede!

Arsenal :joy:

Yep, Arsenal’d the sh1t out of it! As I suspected!

you couldnt make it up. Kos kicks it into his own face, mustafi slips and still we could have and should have cleared it

Arsenes last hurrah ?

Big ask now .

They needed to score.
Hopefully they won’t

What is it with Nth London teams and semi finals …

Arsenal’s worst season in 20 plus years, still got to a Euro semi final and won how many trophies since Spurs last won what???

You back supporting them this week ?

It suits me!

very disappointing that they never tried to change the way they played or even threw caution to the wind with 10 mins left. Seemed like they were happy to go out in a whimper.
Sideways sideways passing and never trying get in around the back and make their defenders turn and put proper pressure on them never happened.
That to me is the legacy Arsene left behind A team that has all possession but never looks like scoring or making the other team wary of them. Arsenal are easy to defend against once you sit tight with 9 behind the ball centrally to stop the nigh on impossible 1 2s they try.

A new manager can change all that . There will be big changes next season . They need a top quality keeper . There’s also alot of dead wood there too . Abumayang & Lacazette were lethal in their respective leagues . If the new manager can sort the keeper & back four , Arsenal could be quite the team next season .Just look what De Gea did for United when they weren’t great or what Ederson has done for City .