Allianz Hurling League Roinn 1A 2018

Belter of a game between Tipp and Kilkenny earlier.

Another good win for Wexford over Clare:

Good win for the Deise in the Pairc

Wexford and Care joint top on 6 points with Cork and Waterford at the bottom on 2 points a piece

http://www.gaa.ie/hurling/hurling-league-roinn-1/tables

Cork had Séamus Harnedy sent off in the first half. The pitch in the new PuiC is in some state.

That was an important game for tipp. I reckon the way they came apart in the second half in the league against kk last year destroyed their year. Losing wasn’t the thing today.

… otherwise known as Cork.

Was dirt what he done

That pitch isn’t a great advertisement for the funding Cork received to renovate PUC

Dropped his knees onto defenders chest as he lay on the ground - dirty, deliberate and dangerous.

On Wexford … they have improved hugely in fairness - you’d have to give a fair bit of credit to Davy … unless your name is Alan …

Pitch in Cork was shocking … more fitting for a bucket and spade than a hurley and sliothar.

You could lose a corner forward in one of them divots.

Seriously though someone could injure themselves on that surface. Almost lunar.

Henry Shefflin just couldn’t get the word ‘relegation’ out there on the Sunday Game. Not a word you hear in the Kilkenny dressing room that often I suppose …

They’ll probably blame it on the footballers somehow.

Exactly. Eskimos have 25 words for snow. Kilkenny and relegation are the opposite.

Bucket and spade needed…

How come Tipp get to play all their big games on their own ground. I mean who do they think they are?!

Another enjoyable match tonight…blessed that tg4 do what they do.
Great fare.

tipp just pointed sideline from halfway and then limerick get point involving 2 “no look hand passes”…

Going to be some great battles between top 6 or 7 at packed provincial grounds this summer.

Limerick might just do it

Sideline cut for tipp, unbelievable point.

Come on limerick

Have to agree, great entertainment on sat. Night in march, brilliant coverage.

Limerick 6 behind start of 2nd half xtra time, needing something more than luck at this stage