Allianz Football League (NFL1) 2018

He is one snide fucker .Giving out about the money the GPA get while holding down a teaching job plus writing for the sindo along with his Rte gig .

Has to pay back his debts :wink::wink:

They may not have got rid of the weeds but his nephew’s retirement meant they got rid of a right tulip …

Funny he never took the job …

An idiot has returned to it’s village

Cian O’Neill blaming referee again. That his third time this year for blaming match officials after a game.

They say everyone has a price - his is one the county board couldn’t meet

Has anyone the exact ages of the Kerry team that lined out today, a neighbour of mine from Galway that the Galway team is practically as young as the Kerry one…

You could scroll through this to get some of them

If the teams stay in the same position after all games are played who along with Kildare will be relegated ?

FL Division 1

Team P W D L PD Pts
Dublin 4 4 0 0 21 8
Galway 4 4 0 0 13 8
Monaghan 4 3 0 1 3
Kerry 4 2 0 2 -1 4
Donegal 4 1 0 3 -5 2
Tyrone 4 1 0 3 -9 2
Mayo 4 1 0 3 -11 2
Kildare 4 0 0. 4. -11 0

Head to head ?

No it would be mayo on points difference (-11) just like the look of that table as it stands .

One more win should see us in the Final. Likely to be against Monaghan or Galway at this time - especially if we beat Kerry

if the weather is as bad as their sayin it will be , the match might not go ahead against the KOTF

I can’t remember it now, but spell checks penchant for changing hurls to girls nearly had me post something that was downright arrestable for once!!

Should be cleared by Sat evening. Croker pitch will be grand.

The player should have his gum shield in his mouth before game starts , simple as that. The same rules apply in juvenile matches.

It’s not the pitch that’s the issue it’s the surrounding area. If it’s as bad as they’re saying this morning, 17cm of snow in Dublin on Friday, it won’t be going ahead

Indeed, topping up potentially what will have already fallen. Up to 30 cm by Friday and that’s not including drifts. The pitch is not heated, is it? I don’t recall it being mentioned before.

get the yerras up early - their hot air will heat the pitch in no time