All Things Positive

I saw it this morning on bookface. Not sure how it even turned up on my timeline, will have another look for it

If you have FB click on the link below. Turns out its not in Glasnevin as someone said in the comments, its on the Navan Road. Breffini Inn

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.g.shannon?hc_ref=ARR_URMj-SCCCxtyNVrIUXqYS56eiUYwl5f_BAbqP-Y_TuXvN9h_lBw-PtLMhYuCCKU&fref=nf

You have to admire the sense of humour in this email that was in my spam folder… check out the “barrister’s” name…

“_Greetings to You. My name is Mrs. Ivan Tatiana. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer two years ago. I will be going in for an operation later today. I decided to WILL/donate a huge amount to you for the good work of the lord please Contact my barrister, Barrister Michael Lynn (bmichlynn90@consultant.com) Phone: (+442033222720) Tell him that I have WILLED $14.258M to you by quoting my personal reference number (UKL/FBF1952). God Bless.”

:joy::joy::joy:

Was he firing blanks …

Fair play to Ballyfermot’s finest here, quality, quality people … but do they put lentils in?

Is that Greater Manchester’s version of Waterford Whispers?

Great to see that we’ve no thread on the forum dedicated to that bastardised shite they’re playing Down Under

Have seen some comments on twitter criticising the arrogance of Dublin footballers for not getting involved.

The proof is in the pudding, if you have a Mayo man as captain (sorry @mayoman) then you’re on a hiding to nothing :grin:

I’m so glad none of our lads turned up for it.

Looks like the rest of them didn’t either …

Yup

They can send out the SOS to Diarmuid now that Vincent’s are out :wink:

:rofl:

In fairness, it’s great craic to play, when I was in 4th or 5th year I played a game for a north Dublin schools selection against a big school who come over from ballerat (sp?) every four years or so. There’s nothing like the feeling of pure terror as a 6ft 2 Aussie runs at you knowing he’s allowed smash you.

I say leave them at it, does no one any harm (has a player ever suffered a long term injury playing it?), id say the players enjoy playing it, and sure they probably deserve a couple of weeks in Australia (although can someone tell me how they manage to get so much time off work?)

I agree, I enjoy watching it and enjoyed playing it too. Causes no harm, leave them at it

Dony know here this goes but listening to news talk driving up to work yesterday morning and the subject matter was ‘put downs’. So two cork lads one from the city and the other from west cork are slagging each other off, city lad has final say by telling west cork lad ‘Shure yer only a kerryman with shoes’. I like that and I’ll reserve it for any west cork feckers that give me grief! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Never forget where you come from…

I have a photo of my oul dear and oul fella outside the gpo around 72. More hair and flares than you need but a lovely photo all the same. I’m sure a lot of ressers have one of these.