All Ireland Football Championship 2018 - front door, back door, and the rest

Try flagsthatannoyme@garda.ie - they’re usually good to come back within the hour or so.

On it !

Is that website full of banner links?

Thanks for flagging that, the pun police will respond immediately!

Same with Clare matches…

Slowgan day here…

Pretty Burren ground for puns around here these days…

And what sort of society would the state of Palestine under Hamas rule be allowed to become? Rights for all I assume?

They’d be worse off under Hamas so let the Israelis shoot away, is it?

Hope they don’t get each other in the qualifiers.

Any chance we can leave this thread to the qualifiers - we can start a new thread about the middle east and nordies with foreign flags who get arrested at games for flying said flag only and no other reason that wasn’t caught on the video his mate recorded and uploaded to social meeja.

Ha - I was just about to say (roughly) same and post my predictions to get back on topic!

Tipp v Mayo
Waterford v Monaghan
Cavan v Down
Carlow v Tyrone
Offaly v Clare
Longford v Kildare
Sligo v Armagh
Leitrim v Louth

Qualifiers have almost never thrown up glamour ties. Hmmmmmm

Mayo
Monaghan
Cavan
Tyrone
Clare
Kildare
Armagh
Louth

I see the Munster Final is scheduled for Saturday week at 7pm in Pairc Ui Chaoimh, I don’t think I ever remember a Saturday night provincial final before. Looking forward to that.

I also read that this is a 3 year rotational experiment so it’s likely the Ulster or Leinster final will be moved to Saturday night next season too as an experiment.

Tipp v Mayo
Waterford v Monaghan
Cavan v Down
Carlow v Tyrone
Offaly v Clare
Longford v Kildare
Sligo v Armagh
Leitrim v Louth

Sky sports influence maybe?

Possibly but I think it’s a great idea. I suppose the fact the calendar is more condensed means they have to make better use of the Saturday’s too.

Either way, Saturday night in Pairc Ui Chaoimh makes things a little more tricky for Kerry in my opinion.

yeah they’ll win by 15 instead of 20.

are thetre floodlights in kip nua?

It will be interesting to see if the Langers put up any class of a show. Most are looking upon this as a foregone conclusion.

It dosent mater what thread its on , it wont make any difference , the way the Palestinian people are been treated and murdered is sickening especially women and children, 2 yr old babies for ■■■■ sake . And yet the world still stands by and does nothing.