All Ireland Football Championship 2018 - front door, back door, and the rest

And that’s why the Mayo Bull loves Supermacs

On the face if it, Monaghan probably the only ones to cause a frown of any sort. A tussle with CarlowRising would be interesting to see perhaps although I think they’ll do Laois today. Donegal should have a provincial final to concentrate on.

But then you remember your skirmish with Derry last year so yis could do another number on the next opponent or find yourselves in a tight corner with 10 mins remaining. All the fun of the (green & red) fair, I suppose
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink:

I don’t remember seeing much of Cian Hanley before?

London goal! Ryan Elliott

Louth 0-5 London 1-2 10 min

He has been in the afl for the past few years.

Ronan Holcroft and Conor Grimes goals for Louth!

Louth 2-11 London 1-8

I would have to say, in all my years going to watch matches - and we in Armagh have our fair share of flegs - I have never seen the gardai having to intervene due to a flag obstructing someone’s view - never.

Is it me or this does not make much sense, I mean if there are two pots how can they say the first team drawn gets home advantage, unless of course there is a draw to see which pot goes first:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Pot One contains the round one winners: Armagh, Cavan, Kildare, Mayo, Tyrone, Offaly, Waterford and Louth.

Pot Two contains beaten semi-finalists: Carlow, Clare, Down, Longford, Leitrim, Monaghan, Sligo and Tipperary

The first team drawn will have home advantage, unless a team that were in Division 3 or 4 of the Allianz Football League this season are drawn against a Division 1 or 2 team, in which case the lower ranked team will have home-field advantage.

They might take a ball out of each bowl and put them into another. Only way it makes any sense

That Westmeath og though OUCH!

As suspected

That’s a wrongly worded headline and intro to the article . No surprise given it’s the Indo

I know a Carlow lad living in Meath who used to fly the county flag but he got sick of lads calling looking to buy hash.

The behaviour of McEntee after the game did not make good optics. Out of order

I agree. However the frustration must be appalling. I mean, Meath never robbed a game from anyone with a poor officials decision…

Did they, Joe Sheridan?

Only saw it there for the first time - really awful stuff tbh and totally unacceptable.

The ref was poor, but was poor for both, Tyrone had loads more chances to win the game than Meath, the use of the advantage or rather the non use of it was a joke, but it was the same for both teams.

But I suppose that’s the “passion” Jim Gavin gets stick over not showing. If I was to choose between Jims approach and that of McEntee or say Davy Fitz, I’d choose Jim’s everyday

Passion isn’t jumping up and down on the side line, that’s losing control. Jim is in complete control so when the game is n the melting pot he can make decisions clinically has no fear or hesitation in making a change if he feels its needed.

Its been proven over the years the lunatic screaming and banging the dressing table showing passion doesn’t get his message across. I’m sure most inter-county refs listen more intently when Jim makes a softly spoken comment after a game.

Ferguson …

Don’t know Simione does it all the time and it seems to get his boys going, amazes me because he is clearly just acting it up, but he spends half the match waving at the crowd or rolling around on the ground but both players and crowd seem to respond.