All Ireland Final Tickets Thread

Jaysus Alan were you born in Derrynane House?!

I’d tend to agree. Where are all these people in spring time?

What was that Phelo /Parish?

The Kilmacud 7s was always a good place to pick up a ticket.

… is what you meant.

RTÉ televising up for the match

Agree with this. It’s the same in our club.

Never understand why not a public draw in the in a club for all eligible members .

Can be a good revenue stream too if planned right .

Hi lads, I’ve two nally tickets that I’m trying to swap for two seated tickets if anyone is interested.
Cheers

are many clubs charging a 5 euro “handling” fee or levy ???

Jaysus hardly, I’ve never heard of any club doing it

Have two Hill and am looking to swap for a pair of stand tickets (plus the difference) if anyone is interested. Cheers

In Mayo clubs are charging an additional €10 per ticket (irrespective of what type ticket). If they want to buy an additional 20 tickets from the board they must pay €2,000 plus the ticket price.

So if anyone is offered a ticket from a Mayo source at face value, do not be surprised if face value is €90 and €50!!!

Rugby clubs do this a lot for international tickets

I would have agreed with you once dub_in_exile but I’ve come round to the idea that people from counties that will never contest an All-Ireland, and indeed those from counties who might contest one, have a right to go and watch the All-Ireland final too.

Tickets for replays should be treated like tickets for semi-finals though, bulk of them to the 2 counties involved.

I presume you’re looking for 2 stand together but, if not, I’ve one Upper Cusack I’m looking to swap for a hill.

Yep, looking for two together, a tough ask I know

i know of one doing it openly, wondering if anyone else is doing same

Clubs got a 2nd allocation this morning I believe

thats a good sign some counites are not giving their tickets to mayo

Dubstar

I have two Upper level Cusack (723) seated together if you want to swap.

Cheers Liamo