All Ireland Final Tickets Thread

Who - Lihua?

Cousin in Sligo just texted me .Says he has a friend with two hill tickets looking to swap for two stand tickets .Pm if interested.

Sorry lads for intruding, but I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in swapping two stand tickets together (any stand it doesn’t mater) for two hill tickets plus the difference. Long shot I know but if you don’t ask you don’t get.

Fair play brave man don’t take tickets off tayto you might end up sitting beside his uncle king crisp and he’ll talk hurling all day long and I know how much mayo know about hurling f-all

Look at my post above :joy:, pm me !

This is so exciting!

I know, it’s like watching the Undateables.

Once it doesn’t turn into Naked Attraction

Don’t think he can PM though as a newbie!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Shock! Horror! Resser mods deny olive branch exchange between Mayo and Dublin fans …

This is better than eastenders

It could be williejoe s ma

Try falconeddie@dodgie.ie

Still no answer :astonished:

Post your mobile number and email.

We won’t act the bollocks.

Mwaaahahahahahaha

I don’t think this date is going to work out, it’s not you, we’re just too alike! I have two hill tickets I’m looking for stand tickets I think you’re the same. The sad thing is I don’t know how to pm (yes I know pm means private message). Roll on the abuse.

Thats grand , this would have been a hilarious mixup …

No it’s perfect!! You have what she wants and she has what you want. Alas as a new member you can’t PM. It’s worse than getting to first base and her parents arriving home early …

Oh I got the pm , we’re meeting up under the bleachers in the hill at ht :wink:

That’s ok for him as the match will be over by then