All Ireland Club Football Championship 2018/19 (Senior, Intermediate, and Junior)

Surprised the media haven’t flagged Kerry dominating the inter and junior competitions. They are winning every munster club by a least 20 points. It a joke only 8 senior clubs in Kerry. They’re making a mockery of intermediate and junior club competitions.

Read an interview with KC about him being dropped.

What’s amazing is that he kept quiet for so long…and when he did speak, it was without bitterness or a grudge.

Yet I’m sure it caused him hurt - he must’ve been the loneliest Donegal man in 2012.

So yeah. Would like to see him retire with an Ulster club medal and maybe more. For a man that’s still playing good football at 37, he deserves it.

Ulster Semifinal Highlights

Munster Semifinal Highlights

Believe there is a change in eligibility rules within Kerry next year. If you play senior Co Championship with any amalgamation team you are not eligible to play inter or junior Munster/All Ireland championship with your club.
Very strange system down there which allows players to play senior inter and junior.

Leinster Junior semi finals
Results:

Milltown (Ke) 1-07
Brigids (Oy) 1-11

Tullogher Rosbercon (Kk) 0-06
Young Irelands (Lh) 0-13

Leinster Intermediate semi finals
Results:

TwoMileHouse (Ke) 3-17
Courtwood (Ls) 2-10

Shamrocks (Oy) 2-17
Horeswood (Wx) 0-08

Kilkenny hurler Walter Walsh’s club Tullogher Rosbercon

Nice bang in the chops for ■■■ just there :joy:

Corofin very lethargic. Pitch looks heavy too.

Pitch is in terrible condition. Corofin struggling with it, they like to play the ball bouncing in front of the man which isn’t an option with that ground.

Mullinalaghta (Longford) blitzed their way into the leinster final. 2-15 to 0-03 v eire og carlow

Kieran Molloy having a great game. Galway need him and Liam Silke in half back line next year. Ian Burke made big impact when came on.

They got the same amount of scores as they got red cards …

Great story about Mullinalaghta. First Longford club to reach a Leinster final, they have an absolutely tiny pick but have been seriously punching above their weight the last few years.

New Cavan boss Mickey Graham has been over them across their 3 in a row spell, so it’s encouraging to see the results he can get with small resources.

Gave Vincent’s a scare a couple of years ago in the semi final I think

Did I hear that some of their parish resides in the Cavan side of the border ?

Yeh I think so, very close to it anyway

Yeah half the parish lies in Cavan with Gowna.

300 the pop.of mullinallaghta if i heard right on RTE radio

I think the manager mentioned 3 to 4 hundred then the RTE commentator says 300 in the next 2 weeks it will be 2 men and a dog with the dog injured.