Adult Hurling League 3 (AHL3) 2019

Lorcan McMullen & Rory O’Carroll played for them. They’ll definitely lose them before the year is out.

We will see tomorrow

mcmullan! he was first choice in 2018 midfield for the first team or am I imagining it??!

good start for Parnells considering the turmoil in closed season

Not so sure , Kevin’s result in their first game they were hammered,a result or should i say score that was completely off field, however fielding and in someways being competitive would be a result I think for Parnells

1 Like

No your not, he also won a Blue Star in Midfield. Maybe he’s making a comeback from injury. Match was on in Silver Park back pitch with Snr. As on front pitch at same time, so maybe they were just making both teams as strong as possible to get the wins.

He’s been travelling since after the county final. . only got back a few weeks ago

1 Like

Looking forward to heading out to Mearnog , close game I’d predict, hosts have two out of two , visitors won the fixture last year , should be a good game

Another big win for Ballyboden SE. This time against St Marks. 6-21 to 2-10. Their 1st team were very strong this/ last year reaching the Leinster Final, so it’s bound to have a knock on effect with their 2nd team at this stage of the season.

Mearnog beat Peregrines easy enough , visitors gave far to many frees away , Shane Ryan bossed the defence , Tommy Kinnane played very well , never really a contest score 1-24 to 1-12 thereabouts, Mearnog pitch very small for hurling , sure it was tactical, and why not

Heard the Kevin’s game was abandoned this morning against crokes

Trouble or an injury?

Trouble I believe

Description from Ronan MacLochlainn on results ‘Abandoned due to mill’

Kevin’s showing their true colours here
Majority of the team are a bunch of scum

I recall a match that this Crokes team won last year that was taken off them due to their own behaviour

2 Likes

How do you know it was caused by Kevins.

2 Likes

Because hes from Crokes. Course it was :joy::joy:

1 Like

In fairness all the years we’ve played Kevins never had a dirty game

4 Likes

Castleknock beat clontarf by 3