Adult Hurling League 3 (AHL3) 2018

Pats and peregrines still have to play each other so that could be the decider. Peregrines other game is against Syls

Promotion play off
Thomas Davis 2:19
Castleknock 2:8

Kilkenny played but davy Keogh destroyed him, good win for Thomas davis and a great year for them

Keogh done a good job on kilkenny but he still managed 1:2 from play mind you keogh managed to get a point himself

Peregrines beat Pats so it’s Pats at home to Commercials in the relegation play off

Td much the better side overall, kilkenny v keogh was a very good tussle. Kilkenny very good on winning his own puckouts but Keogh’s work rate and overall hurling was excellent. Both influential throughout. Dublin surely will look at Davy Keogh next year… him along with Ryan Deegan have been excellent for td this year and both lads should get their chance in the Walsh cup.

Not bad for a fella who was “destroyed” :blush:

Who was the last Thomas Davis man to play senior hurling for Dublin? John Small and Mossy Walsh before they transferred to Faughs?

Sean Reilly played Walsh Cup under Ger Cunningham. That’s most recent.

Would Deegan get another chance with the footballers?

After Mossy we had Manas Breatnach who played a few seasons, then Sean Reilly got a run out in the Walsh cup 2 years ago. Ryan Deegan probably will get called up to the O Byrne cup team again but he has the ability and phsique to play for the dublin hurlers, I’ve yet to see a player get the better of him. Both deserve their chance next year anyways.

Ah I forgot about Manus.

Hopefully, Thomas Davis will hold onto these talented hurlers and have them swiped by other clubs who, quite frankly, don’t really need them near as much as clubs like Thomas Davis.

Relegation Play Off
Commercials : 4-7(19)
St Pats: 2-16(22)

Between Thomas Davis and St Marks getting back to back league promotions, there seems to be something special at the foot of the Dublin mountains… well done to both! I hear they play each other quite often and not much between them… great to see!