Adult Hurling League 2 (AHL2) 2018

Tomorrows fixtures

Barr’s 4-15 Scoil 1-9

Isles 1-8 Whitehall 1-20. Whitehall very impressive. The underage work put in over the last 15 years is starting to show

Plunketts 3-20 vs Crokes 3-13

I see the next round of fixtures has been changed to the Sunday morning from the Saturday evening because the Dublin footballers are playing on the Saturday.

I seem to remember a round of hurling league fixtures fixed for the same time as the Dublin hurlers playing a qualifier last year that were not changed to the Sunday morning

We’re a footballing county.

Nothing surer. Be very interesting to see how many players from the club’s in the top 4 leagues travel to Omagh

I’m sure a few teams will be stretched numbers wise for the fixtures over the next few weeks

Isles beat Olafs 4-12 to 1-16

Sad day after giving our 2nd walk over hope we regroup next year and get a good team together

That is sad to see. Hopefully with the minors playing for TCG coming through you can rebuild in AHL 3

Would have happened long ago if it wasn’t for your efforts pal we will be back

Plunketts beat Raheny by 2 think it was 1-15 to 1-13

Own downfall, that’s what happens when you try to buy cups and not focus on juvenile teams, yous will continue to struggle in both codes, recently you’re ladies team were playing championship and as they were getting hammered at half time they went and said to ref they were conceding game as they’d two girls playing from otooles, if they were winning they would of said nothing.

I don’t know much about the ladies section or football section all I know is over the last 15 years a number of volunteers have brought through a number of teams that led to the standard rising in hurling in the club
We won 2 feile b titles and lost a third final in a row, this carried on to win an under 21 b title ( no outsiders and this success was at underage).
It then transferred to adult where 12 of the starting team at under 21 where on the panel that won senior B, yes we had some outsiders (without Darren Rooney and his leadership and ability to get the best out of the lads around him we would have won very little and Darren was with Parnells from junior b to senior A).
Over the last number of years the lads that managed the teams have all been involved at adult level so we had a small amount of coaches to coach at underage and this is the reason we have a lack underage coming through.
But the management team that won the senior B championship both have taken 2 teams each to try rectify this.
I have no problem with lads having a go at Parnells and the money but the hurling have tried to bring our own lads on to adult teams and as I said before which is a statement of fact when we beat a very good Plunkets team last year in the championship quarter final 14 of the starting team where coolock lads

fixtures

Do Parnells play the rest of their fixtures now(if they have 15 players) or are they thrown out of the league?

The 2018 regulations are as follows

1. Teams who fail to fulfil a League fixture for any reason, except with the permission of the CCC Chairman or acting Chairman, shall be fined €200 and forfeit the points with award to their opponents. A team failing to fulfil a second league fixture, without permission, shall also be eliminated from the competition. This includes promotion and relegation play offs. Teams eliminated from a league competition under this regulation shall be relegated to the next lowest league division for the next season. These teams shall be replaced by the highest finishing team/s in the next lowest league division…

By the look of it they are gone and the rest of their fixtures will be conceded, an unfortunate situation.

It is unfortunate. I suppose it also effects both ends of the table looking at who they were due to play

Club just informed the ref and county board that we have to forfeit our remaining games
Just don’t have the players willing to play