Adult Hurling League 2 (AHL2) 2018

Crokes second team beat them in championship did they not?

They did maybe they are concentrating on the league

Very much a work in progress. But going in the right direction

Ok

Plunketts next game home to Finbarrs should be a good one.

Its a skill when done correct is the best skill in the game. Like anything, a lot of practice has to go into it.

I think one of them scores was from 55-60 metres. Some of the players playing last night couldn’t strike the ball that far out of their hands.

No. If he was he would not be allowed to play small ball :slight_smile:

For me him your 8 and our 6 and 15 where the stand out players in a great game nearly 40 scores and not a bad stroke between the 2 teams a great game

Wednesdays round of fixtures

Plunketts 2-13 Barr’s 3-18

By far the better side won. Dillon and Dodrill played for Barrs

Isles beat Raheny 1-19 to 0-17

Barrog 3:15 Parnells 1:11

Good news for Dublin team!

Hardly see him this year will we?

Why Not?

Him and his girlfriend just had a kid so I’d presume that’s why it seems unlikely he’ll be playing for Dublin soon

Many’s the man discovered a massive zeal for training when nappies became part of the deal at home!

Wins for Crokes, Whitehall and BSJ too last night.

BSJ with 5/5 and Whitehall with 4/4 are the only teams to win all their games.

Great and we still have to play both

Was at a cracker of a match tonight, Whitehall v. Setanta. A game of two hall’s. Whitehall were 1.09 to no score at one time, we were lucky to be 8pts behind at half time. We came out a different team in the second half, caught up with them, eventually winning 3.18 to 1.17. Eoghan McDonnell was not there, we were missing Lee Richardson, Ryan Clarke. Great match, both sides played for the Jersey & each other.