Adult Hurling League 2 (AHL2) 2018

Some high scoring there.

I know. I coached an amalgamated Parnells-Setanta team with Jimmy, many moons ago. Ye need to get hurling going in Chanel. Also in more than Scoil Fhursa at primary level. With the greatest of respect, do ye not have a coach or Games Development Officer? I know it is not easy getting lads hurling and schools are crucial for it to happen on an ongoing basis.

Very good match. Barrog finished strong after Isles went down to 14 men. Costello had a very good game for Barrog.

Colly mac is the gpo great hurler and kids love him it’s a lack of mentors is the problem

Scoil and Raheny drew. Whitehall beat Finbarrs

Whitehall beat Barrs by 2 with a goal at the death. Entertaining game, both teams had some nice passages of play. Few very good individual performances on the Whitehall team and you can see why they’ve given a good account of themselves in the senior A so far. Tough one to take for us however leading by a point going into the final minutes.

Plunketts beat Olafs too.

Some serious high scoring matches in this round

Any result from Crokes v Ballinteer?

Wednesdays fixtures,

I presume the ref down for Raheny v Setanta is incorrect

BSJ won

Whitehall beat crokes 3-14 to 0-14
Ballinteer beat scoil 4-15 to 3-8
Raheny beat setanta 1-16 to 0-15

Isles beat Parnells 2-16 to 0-20

Barrs 4-19 olafs 2-7

Plunketts 3-21 Barrog 0-12, is that correct? I wouldn’t have thought the gap was that big between them.

Plunketts moving very nicely now, were good against Olaf’s last week too. Has introduced a few young lads who’ve really taken to it

Great to see the art of sideline cuts alive and well 3 points I counted a joy to watch number 6 young Conor Carney of isles

Is Conor Kearney Ciaran’s son?

A score over the bar from a side-line cut should be worth two points.

It should a great skill

With the new management in Plunkets as shown with Parnells and DIT Fitz Plunkets will be fit organised and a match for anyone