Adult Hurling League 2 (AHL2) 2018

Barróg well beat Setanta by around 12 points.

Big win there by Scoil, I thought they would struggle AHL2 before it started.

Good physical side. Should be well able to handle the league. They would have a few young lads of a decent standard coming through now off the back of the Isles of the sea amalgamation over the last few years.

Any result from the Whitehall match?

Whitehall - Olafs was off

From what i’ve seen on their twitter and heard from a few friends they led barrog at half time and also were up by 9 points in 1st half against parnels at weekend before referee started listening to the home sideline and letting them back into the game.

Tommy Naughton is a great servant of Dublin Hurling and their rise can certainly be attributed to the work he’s putting in

Big gap to the next set of fixtures with championship due to take place in between

TOmmy is a legend!

We have never won when we have had that ref I’ll say no more about him
Scoile started very well Parnells got back into the game and it was level going into injury time when scoile scored two frees.
Scoile are a very good side very strong down the middle full back was man of the match we never looked like getting a goal because he won everything. But the come back was nothing and I’ll say it again NOTHING to do with the ref

League round up from Grassroots GAA