Adult Hurling League 2 (AHL2) 2018

Ah OK. So what was the overall score difference between the 4 teams anyway?

Cracking game in Marley tonight. Great pace to it. Balinteer far better in the 1st half and should have been more than 5 up at half time. Whitehall much improved in 2nd half and with about ten to go the game was level. Game could have gone either way on the last 10 but balinteer scraped over the line in the end.

Was Glen Whelan playing? Score much?

Could Whitehall have not played and waited on cormac or does he hurl anymore?

Are you joking Finbarrs and Whitehall would have had to have beaten Parnells by 50 odd points to overtake Plunketts. Not harsh ! What a joke

Both finbars and Whitehall bet plunketts. That’s the way it goes unfortunately

Totally agreed… they are the rules this year. Good luck to all left and hard luck to Plunketts .

Anyone know when the relegation match will be played…

I doubt the Isles v Crokes game will go ahead so I imagine it will be played when both are finished championship

I know this is off topic but another club to keep an eye out for is st marks I would say… they beat sylvesters the div 3 champions in championship, just drew with with scoil ui conail in semi final and gave Erin’s isle a serious test last year in junior championship final… seems to be a lot of rejuvenation over last few seasons

Good to hear they’re on the mend.

Whitehall beat Barr’s In the promotion playoff and Olaf’s beat Crokes in the relegation.

Congrats to Whitehall on going up.

Congrats to Whitehall