Naomh Fionnbarra
Naomh Olaf
Parnells
Raheny
Scoil Ui Chonail
Setanta
St Oliver Plunketts
Whitehall

Plenty of local derbies in this league this year which should add that little bit of extra bite to games. Best of luck to all involved. Should be a tough season for all teams. No runaway winners in any of the games in my opinion

Every team will believe they have a chance at promotion also every team will worry about relegation
For me Naomh Fionnbarra favourite to top the table

Plunketts go up to ahl1 this year no?

Faughs and Lucan no?

I think Scoil will struggle in a few games. Unless they have some new exciting talent ready to go that is. I watched 2-3 of their games in 2017 and they are dogged and hard to beat but that won’t be enough in AHL2.

You are right. Plunketts lost out again I remember. Apologies sneakers

It will be hard for Barrs to top the table if they are without their two big players,

Missing 3 big players Ryan Curley is on the panel aswell

Four, Ryan’s brother is on the 21s panel. They’re not our biggest players. We’ve a lad playing in the backs that’s 6’4. He’s our biggest player

Do many of the teams in the league have current panellists who they would be missing for the league? The squad is due to be cut again so I suppose it will become clearer before the league starts.

Are BSJ up to much under Dunne or is he still there? They would be there or there abouts with Finbarrs, Raheny too who had a serious year last year. The reality is most teams have a great chance at winning it or getting promoted, just depends on how teams manage without their games without their intercounty players. The teams who got promoted from AHL 3 would probably be most peoples favourites to go back down having played a league and championship or two below all of the other teams in the league for the last number of seasons.

I heard Whitehall have a new manager who is charge of both the hurling and football teams. Is that true @CDG? Be interesting to see how that works if true

Plunketts not holding back this year with the new management team in place

Barrs have a hoodoo over them at this stage. Still the team to beat

Paul Curran?

Shay Boland and Conor Mortimor i heard

Derek Brennan and Shay Boland

Mayos favourite son is doing S&C training with them. Did the same with Parnells last year I think.

Is that the lad who managed Parnells? Brennan I mean

Correct. He’s from Plunketts originally and managed junior teams in the past

Robbed from another post

https://www.dublingaa.ie/competitions/fixtures/125334

how did you filter down to that on the site?. Trying to see the AHL 6 one and its coming up empty

I just copied the link on Dublin Gaa

https://www.dublingaa.ie/competitions/standings/125341