Adult Hurling League 2 (AHL2) 2017

Anyone know result whitehall v olafs?

''Twas a draw.

Was at the Balinteer vs. Barrog game. I did not think BSJ were that good for a team that used to be in the top pack and now have a well known manager in charge. Barrog have some great individual players but are short 2-3 more top quality players to bring balance to the team and push on. I think they might have enough to stay up but only just.

Setanta beat OPER by a point.

Setanta beat Raheny by 11 points.

Barrog had an important win over Castleknock on Saturday. I thought Castleknock looked quite average, especially compared to when I saw them last a few years ago. Then I heard 4/5 of their Senior footballers decided not to hurl this year and some of them if not all were important players for their hurling team. That’s very unfortunate and a microcosm of the problem with our County Hurling team.

Setanta 0-18 Ballinteer 2-8

Am I right in saying that Pats and Castleknock are relegated already considering Barrog beat them both?

Yeah looks like that even with a game to go.Was talking to a lad in barrog and he believed that to be the case

Been a while since Pats were below AHL 2. Have they any players coming through from minor?

Potential for free fall maybe?

Have they lost many lads? Remember playing them last year and they were solid enough. Always were even without liam and Stapleton though unless he’s injured Stapleton should be available full time to them now?

Think he is playing in Kilkenny

Seems Pats think they can stay up…as per their Twitter

‘Senior Hurling league match tomorrow 5pm in Glenaulin Park v Castleknock Need a win to stay in AHL2. All support appreciated’

On head to head with Barrog both are gone whatever happens in game today

Faughs beat Olafs to win league and up to Div 1.
Maith sibh

Raheny beat Faughs so the play offs are

Lucan v BSJ
Plunketts v Raheny

Any results from the games today

We got beaten by an injury time goal by Plunketts when 2 up in a great game played in tough conditions.

Lucan Beat Ballinteer in the other.

Unlucky. Still a fantastic season for you lads

Was the final today