Adult Hurling League 1 (AHL1) 2019

Think the younger one is a footballer but open to correction. They will miss their Dublin lads no doubt but still a solid side. Very direct style of play and their fitness is a big asset to them. I think they’ll stay up especially if their county players become available throughout the year

Played Dublin minor in 2017 alongside the likes of Gannon and Currie

Yea he’s a serious hurler I meant I think he’s playing football and not as much hurling these days but as I said could be wrong on that one. Eoin himself is a very good footballer. I hope Jim Gavin doesn’t read this thread

He is blocked

Any results??

Boden 1.13 Vincent’s 0.6.
Bunnies don’t score till about 40 minutes.

Craobh Chiarain 2-12 Kilmacud Crokes 1-11
Jude’s 0-11 Brigid’s 0-20
Whitehall 1-18 Crumlin 0-11
Na Fianna 2-13 Ballinteer 2-06
Cuala 1-15 Lucan 0-16

Great result for Craobh

Would fear for Crumlin even at this early stage

That’s Whitehall missing 2 or 3 Dublin lads so yes would fear for Crumlin

Thanks

Good Counsel the beneficiaries with a comfortable win in AHL5 against a team that has done well in AHL5 in recent years

Yes …its great to play Crokes when so many of them were away playing in Parnell

Whitehall could cover 3 players loss but a mega club like Crokes couldnt cover 3 or 4 against a team with no player numbers anywhere close to Crokes…Credit to Craobh…and Whitehall

I’ve been talking Whitehall up as a coming club in hurling for 18 months , why ?? Some of the clubs best dual players 18 a -19 -20 years of age are small ball first , they will be a force , have also mentioned na Finna as the other team to unbalance the world order in hurling

Both Na Fianna and whitehall have some very good young lads coming through

Especially Na Fianna with the talented minor teams they had

Whitehall have been banging on the door for the last few years. Finally got the mix right last year, think they’ll surprise a few this year.

Craobh under new management went out and beat crokes great result and great result for Whitehall beating Crumlin I wouldn’t of seen the margins of victory or these results coming

Don’t agree with this comment at all, crokes missing whitely caolan Oisín and bill? Craobh were missing a good few also smileys x2 Kelly Ryan Mahon? just to name a few. Great win for Whitehall all be it crumlin have lost a few but always nice to get of to a good start in a new league.

Didn’t Whitehall have a very strong minor team a few yrs ago? Their underage teams are definitely playing in the higher divisions…