Kilmacud Crokes
Lucan Sarsfields
Na Fianna
St Brigids
St Judes
St Vincents
Whitehall Colmcilles

1 Like

Crumlin will hardly survive. They took some big beatings last year and have now lost some key players.

0 Likes

I think NaFianna will go a step better this year

0 Likes

They’d want to start winning something at adult level soon @Ground_hurler… any idea when fixtures are out??

0 Likes

Have Crumlin had any minor teams over the past couple of seasons?

0 Likes

Couldnt agree more and if I was them I wouldnt be snobish towatds the league title

1 Like

They seem to be struggling underage. I thought I spotted them merge with Robert Emmet’s in the football and they are struggling with numbers at the hurling. I think there were a few transfers out at u16 hurling as there’s no team.

1 Like

They have released football fixtures not hurling?

0 Likes

Would you have expected anything else in Football County?
#Second-Fiddle

2 Likes

Fixtures in :+1:

0 Likes

Have you a link to them ?

0 Likes

Not sure how to do that. They are on main Dublin site just scroll to opening day date, click on AHL1 and then you will see the years fixtures.

0 Likes

The draw has been kind to crumlin. They have a chance if they can beat Whitehall and Ballinteer, both at home and both within crumlins first 4 games of the league. If they can win them they have an outside chance of staying up. They wanna hit the ground running.

1 Like

Anyone know when the draw for the SHC A will be made?

0 Likes

Tonight

0 Likes

Seems to be earlier than usual

0 Likes

Pity the calendar wasn’t done as quickly!

3 Likes

How do we see Whitehall going in here folks?

0 Likes

O’Donnell & Gray caught up with Dublin so probably won’t see much league time. Will hamper them a good bit IMO but I think they will be competetive.

1 Like

Seen them play a challenge against Isles a few weeks ago. They were moving well. Obviously missing their Dublin lads and i didn’t see the younger O Donnell either (he may be with the U20s) Very young team in AHL1 terms but I expect them to stay up

0 Likes