Adult Hurling League 1 (AHL1) 2018

Brigids drew with Ciarans.

Thats has to be one of the worst match reports ever written.

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

Any results or match reports today?

Vins and Cuala is tomorrow at 7.30

Should be a good game Alan getting close to championship time.

We’ve a few away. Cuala too I suppose. Still, should be a good game as you say.

Cuala have been very light all year. At times nearly 8-10 2nd team playing and with only a select few subs

Is that corner forward from last years minors playing? Murphy was it? Thought he looked a prospect.

Will be interesting to see how that impacts their Intermediate Championship campaign. They seemed to have a bit of a speed wobble (with their 2nd team) for a short period. Most likely caused by lads playing for the 1st team.

liking these summaries:

https://www.dublingaa.ie/news/ahl-div.-1-roundup-8th-12th-august

Must have some strength in depth so as both second and third teams in Division 4 and 5 near top of the table!

Ah here, we’ve a division 9 team who are top of the table too.

A couple of your best move up all the way along the ranks. Sure a D2 minor team will keep the AHL9’s ahip sailing !!

As far as I know only 1, 2nd year, minor has played 1 game for this team all year.

How many adult hurling teams have you, @Mickholden2 ?

4, divisions 1,4,5&9.

Fair dues.

Vins 5-15 Cuala 0-16 or something like that. Pretty impressive from Vins. Cuala had a fair few of their stars but never recovered from conceding three goals in the first seven minutes or so. We were missing a few too.

Still, probably an element of shadow boxing about it. I won’t get too carried away yet! Nice win though.

6-19 - 20 was the final score. Good win , both missing a few, nothing to get carried away with from either team. Good game to watch though.