Adult Hurling League 1 (AHL1) 2018

On the other side of the north inner city Eoghan Roe also merged into Plunketts but I don’t they are active in the Brunswick St area. Hopefully St Brendan’s will make progress, but I understand the pitch they are using is in Long Meadows which is a good bit away for a kid from Stoneybatter.

We played Brendan’s in Grangegorman this season. Very nice surface.

At underage or adult?

Adult Football

Apologies my reference to the use of long meadows was about their nursery where the kids are reliant on their parents to transport them. I don’t think their adults have moved.

Any Div 1 results?

O‘Tooles beat Faughs. It was their first win in the league. The bottom of AHL1 will be interesting. Lots of big names down there inc. the All-Ireland champions.

What way is the relegation working in the hurling?

Is it still the same as previous with bottom team relegated with 2nd and 3rd in a playoff or is it replicating the football with bottom two gone with 3rd and 4th bottom in playoff?

https://www.dublingaa.ie/news/ahl-1-match-report-otooles-v-faughs

I see that the Cuala v Lucan game is no longed showing as conceded by Cuala…anyone know why the change?

That’s strange, remember on here this happened last year when cuala were meant to play craobh. Wonder what went on there.

Why isnt the table showing the win for O’Tooles, as the match report is up,
https://www.dublingaa.ie/news/ahl-1-match-report-otooles-v-faughs

AHL 1 MATCH REPORT: O’TOOLES V FAUGHS
THU, 12TH JULY 2018

ADULT HURLING LEAGUE DIVISION ONE

O’TOOLE’S 0-26

FAUGHS 1-13

By Daire Walsh

Any results? N.a. fianna beat judes

Boden 4.18 Ciarans 0.14

Vincent’s best O’Tooles handy enough.

Na Fianna and Boden are the form teams. If they avoid each other I think they’ll meet in the SHC final. NaFiannas forward line is frighteningly good
I think being on the road will catch up with Cuala especially with their best two forwards not playing hurling. Crokes may get there. I don’t see Vins competing at top table yet.

I see on hill 16 they still have o tooles down as having lost all games. Nothing put up yet of their win over Faughs.

It won’t be long if Na Fianna can get it together that they will be at the top, possibly for a few years.

You can’t be saying that kind of thing around here …

Have to say when it happens I for one will be delighted the work put in at underage is really starting to show and the quality coming through is top class