Adult Hurling League 1 (AHL1) 2018

some scoring by Boden 4-19 v O’Tooles. Fortune has them motoring well by the look of it.

Current standing:

https://www.dublingaa.ie/competitions/standings/125332

He was always going to have an impact with them. Not sure it will be enough though to win anything significant as other teams have much more talent at disposal.

Any Vins lads confirm?

Came on with about 15 to go. Think he got 1 ball and dropped it short. Looked fit

That is some scoring with both teams missing county players too!

BOden seem to be scoring reasonably heavily in most games so far.

Good to see Dermot Connolly back on a GAA pitch. Came on as a sub for St. Vincent’s v Craobh in a league game. That’s great news.

Fortune has certainly made a difference there. I’m not convinced it will be ebough to win a championship. Many young players coming through?

Not a whole lot of very good young lads coming through at the moment. Certainly not of the quality of what the team has lost recently and will lose soon. But there are enough good lads coming through to keep us competitive.

They started very slowing in both Championship games but pulled through in the end with solid experience getting them back into shape for 2nd half in both games… however, 3-26 without county players, particularly vrs Lucan (i know people have there opinions of lucan) but against anyone really, 3-26 is savage…
Didnt see the game, but that has complete dominance written all over it

Joe is a serious man and takes no crap. Exactly what Boden seniors needed.

Also a very very good hurling coach!

Big win for Na Fianna over Cuala last night.

Score?

2-25 to 0-15

Good win but I expect league is low priority for cuala right about now, still great scoring from NaFianna. Who did the damage?

Some win for the metro men

The grassroots lads might have a report