Adult Hurling League 1 (AHL1) 2018

ah ok thanks superhurler. So its bottom team down and 2nd last play 3rd last in a relegation playoff

Nothing above divison 3 at any age group

I was in Parnell for there game against cuala was standing beside one of the craobh supporters and at one stage he told me the whole full forward we’re all U20 there were 6 under 20s playing aswell they probably should have won that game to. Would I be correct in saying there oldest player would be Alan Mccrabbe 31/32. They would be in a lot healthier position then O tooles.

Not sure of the exact split in the tom Clarke gales but Parnells have 6 good standard second year minors o Tooles have a very good under 16 centre back.
I would say it’s 8 to 7 in Parnells favour maybe 9 to 6
But the younger players o Tooles have are good

They should get some advice from Crumlin. Been at the top for some time with very little top teams coming through.

Crumlin do very well considering the little underage success. Although spent two years div 2 and also 2 years in senior B in recent memory, or maybe came up from the B after one year because the teams in increased in senior A.

Yes your right, they did drop to Senior B and got back up. They have small numbers but always have 1-2 good lads coming through. Another anomoly to underage development are Faughs. They’ve developed great underage structures, but oddly they are no longer a big force at senior. I assume they are not getting the flow of country hurlers and lads transferring from other Dublin clubs as a result.

Has the Lucan v Cuala game been refixed? If so on what grounds was it refixed?

12th lock is the grounds it’s refixed on

When is it refixed for?

So more or less who ever loses this game will be in the relegation playoff with faughs

Brigids 3-12 Lucan 0-15

Na Fianna 3-19
Vins 1-15

This could just be their year if managed right.

Need to see real progress alright … hopefully will do.

Just like BBSE v Crumlin… Crumlin v Kilmacud Crokes ended in highly controversial circumstances, a 76 point game captured on video for all the world to see and I’ve no idea who one, bet ya the ref puts Crokes in as the winners!

Not again …

Afraid so… I can have a punt at the final score but it was massive! I have two to hand… 1-17 to 6-41 or 1-15 to 6-40

I think I saw it down as 1-15 to 6-39.!!!

So a Na Fianna v Boden final …at some stage after the SHC I would expect.
Really embarrassing to see Crumlin “perform” like this…especially as they beat Na Fianna in this league.