Adult Football League 9 (AFL9) 2019

Trinity Gaels GAA 2-13 - 1-3 Templeogue

I see the next round of games are on the 31st they hardly still be on if Dublin get to a league final would they ??

1 Like

Usually don’t alter club fixtures for regular county league fixtures. Don’t recall if they have for a final. Might move afternoon games to the morning

… and the clocks go forward that weekend… that will feel like a very early start.
With the Div 2 final taking place beforehand, it would probably be a 4pm throw in for the Div 1 final - plenty of time to get there if all club games were played early.

1 Like

Down as 3pm throw in too, so would miss the Div 1/2, assume they’d be 2pm and 4pm in Croker.

Madness if they play them at 3pm. Can’t see them switching either there wouldn’t be enough refreees to play from Division 5 down to Division 11 all at 12pm

1 Like

I looked way in advance at the start of the season, I’m nearly sure they’ve games penciled for the Sunday of the All Ireland at 12.

Portobello 2-9 - 1-7 St Jude’s

Trinity Gaels GAA 0-12 0-6 Sylvesters

EGB 2:06 Clontarf 3:08, great game of football just a pity bout the goal that only the ref saw!

Cuala 6-17
TSS 1-10

Castleknock 3-18 St Peregrines 1-4

Skerries hammered Round Towers not sure of the score.

3-15 to 0-02, haven’t heard about it yet but I’d say I’ll get an email after posting this…

Surely the Clann Mhuire Finians game was a walkover? Or an error on score posting.

Apologies, see they’ve fixed it on the website now.

Finians S first league win of the year against Jude’s tonight

Ref didn’t turn up for Skerries Portobello.

Jaysus thats brutal, big trek for yous wasted

1 Like

2nd time this season, I wasn’t present but lads made it out to Clann Mhuire for the same. Lads off work early to make it. Skerries made the contact with him prior to push the league out to 7:30 start. Very disappointing.