Adult Football League 8 (AFL8) 2019

No fun in that in them conditions.

You must be joking, there is a big difference between division 8 and division 4 or 5. They probably have just found their level league wise.

I am led to believe that 3 or 4 of their new additions are of senior football standard, big advantage at this level.

Agreed, they won’t win the championship but if they keep this team going they will be promoted at a canter unless the other first teams up their game

1 Like

Only one player in the team that has not played for the club before, that is Glennon. Had a great start to league. Looks like O’Tooles will struggle this year 0-6 scored in two games.

Good to see Garristown back, they’ve suffered a lot in recent years dropping from AFL 3 down. Best of luck to them!

Think they played kilmacud in first game this year who also struggled in this league last year. And o tooles seem to be struggling at a lot of levels. But a good start for garristown no doubt.

Kilmacud 0-9 Ranelagh 2-11

Ballyfermot 3-11 to St Kevins Killians 1-10

Pats 2.12 Bars 14 pts

Parnells bet Wild Geese by about 8/9

Ballyfermot D.L.S 1-12 to wild geese 1-10

Pats bet Crokes by 5 or 6

close game for a team at the top v a team near the bottom, sames for Ranelagh and o’tooles but we will not have an accurate picture of the promotion playoff contendors til end of this month- I imagine Garristown will walk to automatic promotion, 2nd place is harder to guess

Garrinstown are looking good yeah but it’s still early doors a lot of handy teams in the division be a good year off football.

Geese were missing about 5 or 6 starters, not sure about DLS, we only had 15 starting including our 2 managers. If we had our full team I thought we would have won. Still a long way to go,but Garristown look very good, be hard for us to get a result there next.

Pats bet O’Tooles by 7

Garristown beat wild geese tonight.