Adult Football League 8 (AFL8) 2019

Think you might have the O’Tooles v Ballyfermot call wrong Ballyfermot are a very strong team and were unlucky against us in the Championship final last year, just didn’t have the legs in extra time. After that I agree with you on the rest bar the Garda v Ranelagh, I’m hoping we can pick up where we left off last year with a win, we have the same team as the final last year, along with one or two new lads so a fairly strong team.

You could be right, i’m basing it off the time of year and players available. Agree Ballyfermot are strong. We played them last year and they looked a serious outfit. Ranelagh and the Garda fixture again will be interesting regarding who’s available, but they could easily swing either way! Could be an interesting league this year. Teams up from AFL9 are very strong!

Boughal - pats was off due to a death in the Boughal club. Condolences to those affected

Ballyfermot 3-16 to O’Tooles 0-4

Garristown won well today, is glennon from westmeath togging out for them?

Hardly?

That Gary Glennon. He played with Westmeath previously. Played with St Lomans Mullingar and played in Leinster club final against Moorefield in 2017.

Not 100% sure. What age would he be now?

He would of won Leinster minor medal in 2000 when they beat Dublin in final so he be around 36/37.

Only a youngfella so :wink:

Garda beat Ranelagh by a point. looks to have been close as expected

Ranelagh bet Finbarrs 1:10 to 0:6

Pats bet garda 1.7 to 6

Ballyfermot 0-8 Na Fianna 0-6

Beann Eadair bet the Geese by 3. Great game of football, considering the conditions!

Garristown 5-20 o tooles 0-2

flip… Garristown showin their intent early… then again o’tooles shaping up to be the whipping boys

Jesus Christ that’s an awful hiding

Few new additions. With Glennon at centre back.

They will give the likes of craobh ciaran and Man o war plenty in the Junior 1 chanopinship