Adult Football League 6 (AFL6) 2018

Our game with Thomas Davis is meaningless for them as they are guaranteed home advantage in promotion play off.
Our game with Wanderers could make a difference to the promotion play off shake up.
We ourselves need to get at least 1 or from our last 2 games so we don’t get dragged into the relegation play off but we have beaten 3 out of the 4 teams that are below us in the table so hopefully head to head will help our cause!

Davis could have two teams in div 5 next year be strange to see i know its happened before with crokes

Hardly a 4 way H2H if Wanderers, Service, Ravens and Crumlin all win their last game?

Points difference H2H.

Happened a few years back with Brigids too

Both Davis teams will get promoted from div 5 next season.

If Ravens beat Lucan, don’t they get the last playoff spot as they have beaten each of the other three teams??

Any idea when the Ravens v Lucan game is refixed for?

You find out man? Is it on this morning?

No idea when that game is…I think crumlin won their last match against innisfails by a few

So Crumlin waiting for Civil Service and Ravens to play their last matches.

If either of them win it’ll be them to play Thomas Davis in the promotion playoff.

Crumin poor on H2H but have a better points difference

Jaysus fair play to you @blackandwhite -for a few seconds there I thought that was a question from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Surely it’s 50/50?! :grin:

Something similar is happening in Div 4 and a walkover was mentioned, but this only comes into effect if say for example Crumlin gave Ravens the walkover and anybody else involved in the mix.

My understanding from reading everything in the Div 4 thread is that if there’s more than 2 teams on the same points it becomes a mini league between the teams involved and Ravens would top that anyways.

If it was just the 2 teams it would be the H2H between those 2 teams

All that been said, when the f**k are the last matches been played??? :see_no_evil:

Are Lucan still in championship as if not you would imagine the game with themselves and Ravens could be this week. If Chiarans win championship not sure when Leinster game is fixed for but could put an extra few weeks onto the league. Wanderers v Whitehall is this Sunday.

If we win lads tonight Leinster game is fixed for Sat @ 2:00pm in abbotstown… We still have to play civil service and St Jude’s. So Both teams still have points to play for so

With 2nd place in the bag, do us a favour and put out a full strength team against Civil Service.

Best of luck tonight!!

What championship are Lucan in?

Cheers @carrickjunior

And we always play a full strength side nothing less… :stuck_out_tongue: