Adult Football League 6 (AFL6) 2017

Consistently inconsistent this year

Can anyone confirm if Parnells gave their second walkover yesterday and are now relegated?

They gave Fingal Ravens walkover earlier in season too…

According to Hill 16, they gave a walkover to Wanderers

Fails beat Judes by 2.

Parnells gone so. Disgraceful stuff.

They had 4 teams up to 3/4 years ago, now only 1 still standing and only themselves to blame.

Yep, a phone call at 9:30 from what I’ve heard.

Everyone will now get points, apart from Crumlin who Parnells beat earlier in the year. Very harsh on them.

A lot of teams conceding over the weekend. Very hard this time of year.

Their junior c hurling championship team conceded all their games this year too.

I see my old pal bkafl7 returned last weekend - seems to have got himself promoted to the AFL3 side. In fairness, only conceded 3 goals:slight_smile:

Seems to be carrying a bit of excess timber as well. That junior B from last year went to his head. Good to see him on the comeback trail.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: ah GAAMAN6, bkfl7 must have done something to you in a past life… you really have it in for him.

Much needed win for Brigids against BOI, 1-14 to 1-12

Twas indeed.

2nd and 3rd last playoff for the final relegation spot, correct?

Parnells asked wanderers during the week could they move the game

Ah gaaman 6 ur comment has led me to know who your true identify is yes I put on a bit of timber thats wat happens wen you dont play for over 6 months shame u only came up for second half tho u missed my 3 1 on 1 saves in first half

I wasn’t at the game, just relying on my sources!

Just happy to see you back bkafl7, although I am not sure the lads picking up balls from your kick outs on the airport runway can say the same!!!

:grin::rofl::rofl::rofl: A bit of luck we might see BKAFL3 back playing regularly now

He’d be 3rd choice anyways in this division

Whitehall beat Civil Service by 2 points.
3-14 To 3-12

Vins beat Judes by 11