Adult Football League 5 (AFL5) 2018

I know yeah and you also can’t tell clubs there’s 3 promotion places up for grabs and make that 2 at the end of the season.
Only solution is a 17 team division 5 in 2019.

Strong possibility the county board were banking on a team giving 2 walkovers and leveling it up :joy:

Fairest thing to do would be top 2 from div 6 up and winners of play off for 3rd place play last in div 5 for training place.Unlikely to happen I’d say as I am often dumb founded by some ccc decisions… ie minor hurling league D2 stopped after 2 full rounds of matches played and started from scratch again because one team were out of there depth and instead of putting the team down a league and continuing on with one bye each round the whole league was null and void after 2 rounds and then restarted … unreal… but unsurprising

Meant “remaining place “

Will be a tough one for the ccc.
This situation would be very harsh on the team who wins the 3rd v 4th playoff in Div 6 as they should have been promoted according to the rules.
It would also be very harsh on the team who finishes bottom in Div 5 as with no relegation promised from the start of the year they probably stopped putting effort in early doors once promotion was out of the question, and have just spent the rest of the year ensuring they fulfill fixtures, only to be told late in the day that they will have a relegation playoff?
Can’t see either team in that situation standing for a potential relegation, or a potential non promotion.

If you come bottom of a league you have no right to be pissed off about being relegated.

Na Fianna 3-13 St Maurs 3-7

Boden 0-8 - Clontarf 3-21

Ballymun 1-14 Erins Isle 0-13

Any result Peregrines v Towers

Towers won it but not sure of score

down on hill16 as a Peregrine win

Pretty sure that should be 1-16 to Towers not 1-6

Tight at the top with Na Fianna to play Clontarf in the final game of the season.
Lucan 1-9 Ballinteer 1-7

Maurs beat ODwyers this morning… 5.9 to 3.11

Na Fianna 8-15 Erins Isle 1-7

Brigid’s 3-12 _ 2-08 Boden

Did they only have 12 players???

Full team,we just converted chances that we had been missing in recent games