Adult Football League 5 (AFL5) 2017

That is correct…lowest team always folds

Their 3rd team played on Thursday night, probably to accommodate a few players playing on both teams which happens this time of the year. So have they broken the rules by giving a walkover for their second team and the 3rd team playing?

Pretty sure that’s only if withdrawing the team.

Giving two walkovers isn’t withdrawing the team, it’s having the team withdrawn for you so I don’t think they’d have to have the D9 team playing up…

sure the rules don’t matter much in these situations . we’ve seen that before the seawson starts

In that case all their second team players that are still playing would be available for the Div 9 team, they should walk that league!

Yes - I presume that would be the case.

But if they are cutting it down to 2 teams in championship also then they wouldn’t be able to drop down unless they’ve regraded or not played last year as far as I know.

Anyone know what happens if 2 walkovers are given?

Pretty sure they are relegated even though there’s only 14 teams.

Think that was mentioned at the start that there would be no relegation apart from that situation.
So 3 teams up from 6 for next year.

Cheers, it was indeed mentioned at the start. I went back through the thread and I posted it!!

Skerries 0-13 TSS 1-10

O’Dwyers 2-8 Erin’s Isle 2-6

Harps 2-14 St Peregrines 0-7

Na Fianna 6-13 Craobh Chiarain 1-9

St Maurs 3-05 Ballinteer St Johns 1-17
Ballyboden St Endas 0-11 Templeogue Synge Street 2-08
Clontarf 0-17 Round Towers Clondalkin 0-09

Any result from Naomh Mearnog v Raheny?

Raheny by 6/7 not sure of exact score

Think it was something like 0-12 to 0-07

Cheers. I see it is submitted to but with Mearnog winning.

Raheny 2-19 Clontarf 2-12

Game from next round of the league played on Sunday last. Big scores put up and a big win for Raheny.

Ballinteer St Johns 2-11 O’Dwyers 1-15

Isles beat Craobh Chiarain by 5