Adult Football League 5 (AFL5) 2017

Any BBSE lads know who the photographer was in sancta maria yesterday?

Any result from Maurs v Na Fianna & Mearnog v RT Clondalkin?

Nope but theres a few pix up on the Boden fb page.

Played Clontarf yesterday in our first match, two good teams. I can certainly see them challenging towards the end of the season. Their two full forwards were full of movement, just couldn’t get enough ball into them to have an effect on the game (Particularly in the first half).

Must mention the set up out there, very professional and the pitch we played on was quality. Cut up a bit at the end which was to be expected with the rain over the weekend but both teams played some super ball overall. Great to be back :).

Both marked as not played on
Not too bad going that the weather only affected two games.

One of the players da’s

Disappointed not to get a game yesterday.Big wins for Skerries and O’Dwyers

O dwyers get a few new additions?

threw in a few young lads from a good minor team I hear.

Na Fianna 2-14 O’Dwyers 3-09

St Peregrines 0-9 Clontarf 0-12

Maurs gave Isles a walkover.

What happens here if they give a second, or any other team, seen as there is no relegation for this league this year? If nothing happens it makes it all to easy to not bother and still stay in the league next year.

Any results from BSJ v Boden & Ciarans v Mearnog?

Skerries play TSS on Thursday evening in Skerries.

Crazy game,we conceded 3 goals,all from penalties.I see Maurs conceded,not a good start and if they withdraw league is down to 12 games

BSJ won. Not sure of the score.

Craobh Chiarain 5-13 Naomh Mearnog 1-7

BSJ won by a goal

We got the news at about 12.00am so it was late enough, supposedly they had 18 players the night before and only 12 showed up Sunday morning, not sure if a few of their lads on the fringe of the first team are playing between the two teams, as the div 1 team had a game that morning too…

If they dont play any games, does their Div9 team not have to move up and fulfill the fixtures for the rest of the season?

Not good for Maurs if they can’t field a second team.