Adult Football League 4 (AFL4) 2018

3 juniors and fringe players who haven’t got a lot of game time got a run. A lot of tired bodies in the squad as you could imagine. In saying that I take nothing from castleknock they were very well set up!

Just saw that the Finian’s OPER match that was fixed for Sunday has been changed to TBC, anyone know why?

Playing in Leinster on Saturday

Finians Plunketts is a nothing game unless I’m missing something?

Are DCB going to hold rest of the league up until Finians champo campaign is up? Crazy stuff. Lads could be waiting till December or January!

Would doubt it. Finians N are safe and OPER are in the relegation play off already v Skerries. They possibly should of schedulded that.

Only remaining game that is important now is MOW v Vincents. They play this weekend.

Can they still fix that Skerries OPER game for this weekend?

Do the CCC meet this evening? If so they could but I doubt it.

They already scheduled Finians OPER for this weekend, knowing it was a dead rubber, and knowing Finians likely to be in Champo. That’s embarrassing, and it’s an insult to club players who have been slogging it out since January.

Has it been confirmed yet if St Vincent’s beat Man O War on Sunday they go up or does the refusal to fulfil a fixture earlier in the go against them

If Vincents win they will be clear in second place on points so games conceded won’t come into it.

Actually they will be level on points but Vincents will have won the head to head between them. So a win puts Vincent’s up, a draw is enough for MOW

Thanks for update

Vins won. Don’t know the score.

2-12 to 0-9.
Well done to lads especially after last weekends disappointment.
Great to get team back up to afl3 as far better platform to develop players capable of moving up to SF.
Hard luck to MOW but still chance to go up via playoffs.

Looking at the table it seems to be a north Co. Dublin derby between MOW & Clann Mhuire

That might be worth a look

Sure would be. I see it has been fixed for Saturday.

A win for Man O War who go up to AFL 3 in 2019

Proper order well done man o war!!

Anyone got the score?