Adult Football League 3 (AFL3) 2018

Brigids, Barrs, Mun & Lusk all play championship that weekend so can’t see any being played

Surely fixtures between teams not affected by Championship go ahead?

You’d imagine so but at least 4 fixtures won’t be played

When do ye think they’ll squeeze in final league games of teams who are going to get to championship final?

Wednesday October 10th, 2018
Adult Football League Division Three Sancta Maria 19:30 Ballyboden St Endas v Parnells

Saturday October 13th, 2018

Adult Football League Division Three Finglas 16:30 Erins Isle v St Sylvesters
Adult Football League Division Three Galtymore Road 16:30 Good Counsel v St Peregrines
Adult Football League Division Three Westmanstown 16:30 Garda v St Marks
Adult Football League Division Three Silverpark 16:30 Kilmacud Crokes v Ballyboden St Endas

I couldnt care less about the 4 teams you mentioned :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

We got word our game with Syls not going ahead

Did you hear of any reason why it wouldn’t go ahead?

We had two games left, one against Syls in the league and one in champo against Peregrines, both nothing games in terms of league as Syls were already relegated and both teams in marys and Davis already qualified so the county board said there would be no repercussions of both games weren’t played…

Big games this week

Wednesday @ 19:30:

Sancta Maria BALLYBODEN ST ENDAS-PARNELLS

Saturday @ 16:30

Silver Park KILMACUD CROKES-BALLYBODEN ST ENDAS
Finglas ERINS ISLE-ST SYLVESTERS
Galtymore Road GOOD COUNSEL-ST PEREGRINES
Westmanstown GARDA-ST MARKS

Boden v Parnells. Boden really need to win this. A win here will keep them out of automatic relegation and into the playoff. I dont see them getting a result away to title chasing Crokes on Sunday. A loss will open the door for St Marks to get out of the automatic relegation spot. They should beat Garda who are safe.

A counsel win will ensure safety while a draw/Peregrines win will ensure their safety. Loser goes into the relegation playoff with home advantage.

Crokes / Boden changed to Sunday morning

Slight clash with the Senior semi final on Saturday

How are Garda safe? Looks like they could well be in the playoff without a result.

You’re right. Just noticed that Peregrines beat Garda last week :grimacing:

Loads to play for down the bottom.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Parnells give walkover as they have nothing to play for,as done same in championship.
Garda not safe, as on 9 pts with Counsel but Garda have better head to head so would be safe if they remain on same points.

I think Parnells have been giving walkovers in the hurling as they have no team.

Hopefully weather doesn’t have an impact and games go ahead

Any score from Boden v Parnells?

Boden won one of our lads said by 4 or 5 so I take it was 7 or 8

Thats St Marks relegated and Boden into the Rel p/o.

Boden won 2-13 to 1-11 good game of football