Naomh Barrog
Parnells
Trinity Gaels
Good Counsel

Erins isle should be in there instead of Vincents

who will win it Counsel??

My money is on Lusk if they can keep the young lads away from the States

Hard to say!

Barrog, Parnells, Lusk, Finbarrs were all in the shake up last year. Will probably be the same.

I wouldn’t discount TG from making some headway, there is a fair amount of precedent recently of the winners of 4 continuing the good habits formed the year before.

Regarding the relegated teams, it can be a bit of a mixed bag. Get their sh*t together and regroup (Barrog last year) or hard to stop the rot (TG the year before, Finians before them) .

Finally, you never really know what you are gonna get from the second teams. Depends a lot on what goes on at the top team in those clubs and how they transistion/keep their young lads…

Finnbars prob favs followed by barrog maybe erins isle. Any idea wen fixtures usually released

Early Feb last year

Will probably be earlier this year with the leagues due to start on the 18th feb

a lot of teams very evenly matched this year

McCarthy back? He’s a handful when on song.

Is McGuinness still playing? Another tidy footballer, how old is he now?

Best of luck with that as you may need it.

You won’t meet a bigger spoofer

Well seeing what club you’re with you probably have !!

Still at it i heard aswel . Off topic though

Thats QOTW material.

any idea when fixtures will be out??

he must be some spoofer if VM isn’t even the biggest spoofer of the two man coaching ticket

Here we are lads, a good local derby for us at the start :smirk:

https://www.dublingaa.ie/competitions/fixtures/125272

Barrs beat isles by 3 I think it was. Good tough opening game overall. Isles chasing the game mostly after conceding 2 early goals. Life in div 3 is tough going, such a competitive league. Isles will be thereabouts for promotion you’d imagine but they won’t find it easy.

Lusk beat Peregrines by 3. Very good start

Ballymun won high scoring game according to twitter against ballyboden. Both promoted teams from div 4 beaten hope they do well like to see 1st teams as high as possible.