Adult Football League 3 (AFL3) 2017

Fingallians beat lusk. Always ahead all game. Probably 8 points in it at the end.

Final hurdle for Fins is in two weeks against Parnells.

A win for Parnells would see them ahead (in terms of points dropped), and with H2H advantage could also afford a draw.

Fins defo the best team I’ve seen in this league and I would expect them to see it out. There may be a twist or two along the way though. A trip to the Bogies probably their toughest fixture remaining, however they should have Fylnn available for this.

fins are a good side but to be fair they probally have one of the biggest picks in dublin nearly 70,000 people living in swords

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

Lusk beat Peregrines by 6 in Lusk tonight, 0-16 to 1-07. Back to winning ways!

Brigids beat Ballymun fairly handy

Vincents beat parnells by 6 or 7.

Syls 0-10. Garda 1-07

Boden gave Fins a walkover

Lusk beat Crokes by 3 out there this evening.

Read that and this was all I could think of!!

Ha ha, sure once you leave Lusk and head south past Blake’s Cross, everywhere else is ‘out there’!
Game was in Silver Park afaik. Wherever it was, it was a good 2 points on the road for Lusk!

Fingallians seem to have the league wrapped up, can’t see anyone knocking them from top spot.

Playoffs are wide open tho with Barrs, RTL, Perigrines, Parnells, Barrog, Brigids & Ballyboughal all still in with a good shout of getting into the 4 spots.

I’d go for Barrs, RTL, Barrog and then either Parnells or Perigrines to take the last slot! Should be a good finish to the league! The next 2 weeks before the break will make or break a lot of teams seasons!

Tend to agree, Fins can put the final nail in it this w/e…
a Parnels win will leave them only 1 point adrift (points dropped) with the H2H advantage.

It’ll be vert tight for the p/offs with possible H2H and tiebreakers deciding IMO

Lusk beat Garda 9-8 in Westmanstown this evening.

Another good win for Lusk tonight, at home to Brigids. 2-11 to 0-13. It’ll be very tight for play off places. Finns should be home and dry as regards top spot.

I notice that Barr’s v’s Fins is still down as “on” this w/e…

Fins (still needing 1 point) are surely going to invoke Reg 8 on this…?
Anyone able to confirm??

Could be a big break until the play-offs for teams involved who aren’t in champo.

I thought that game was to be played last night?

No, its on Saturday.

Fingallians won by 6 or 7 points tonight and are promoted. Congratulations to them.
Clann Mhuire deservedly beat Lusk by 6 points tonight in the Naul