Adult Football League 2 (AFL2) 2018

will be 24 in July

I’d say 23/24 as he was on 2011 and 2012 minors

Costello is an outrageous talent - he will come good eventually if given the chance and become a regular starter.

Pats beat mearnog by 1

Clontarf 5:20 St Annes 9 points

Ouch.

McCaffrey run riot?

Harps 3-08 to 1-09 vs Raheny. Poor enough game. 1-04 each at half time where Harps should have been home and hosed but had a lot of wides. Much better second half from our lads all round and in particular one of the minor lads

was very good. good team performance

St Marys 0-13, Na Fianna 1-11

Can someone post a Na Fianna loss … somewhere … some time …

Raheny 0-15 Scoil 0-12

St. Marys 0-13 Na Fianna 1-11

St. Pats 1-09 Clontarf 0-10

St. Anne’s 2-11 O’Tooles 1-07

Fingallians 3-08 Whitehall 1-08

Tempolgue 6-20 Ballyboughal 1-06

Round Towers 1-14 Skerries 2-07

Fingal Ravens 1-11 Naomh Mearnog 4-13

Some win for Tss

Jack smith picked up a bad injury for skerries last night hope he is doing ok.

From the sound of it, Gavin has called an internal training game for Wednesday evening, no county players going to be available for clubs.

How does the table look at this stage…

They are playing Kildare I heard … Not sure what kinda team he is playing but Comerford will surely get the 70 mins. Will they rest guys from Sunday or will they go with them again

To be fair, Dublin badly need a challenge match tonight against Kildare! Ahead of the tough game coming up against Laois…
Instead of lads playing competitive (enough) league games for their clubs. But sure whats new here

They are resting the main guys as far as I know, giving some of the lads on the edge of the panel & some of the unused subs from Sunday a run.

11 nights recovery for anyone who would have played club football tonight, far more beneficial to play competitive club football than any A v B game or challenge… wonder what the majority of IC players views are, do they want to be at training games tonight or playing competitively for club?

At last it might be happening!!

Senior Football League Div 2 Half-Time WColmcille 3 - 6. NaFianna 0 - 7.

Presume Cormac is playing? Hopefully it is he who is running amok?!