Raheny 1-12 OTooles 1-10
Skerries Harps 3-16 Fingallians 3-12
Fingal Ravens 2-10 Na Fianna 1-10
Ballyboughal 2-12 St. Pats Palmerstown 0-15
Scoil 1-21 Whitehall 2-10
Round Towers 3-8 Clontarf 1-13
St. Annes 2-8 Naomh Mearnog 0-10
Templeogue 4-9 St. Marys 0-11.

Skerries appear to be motoring along nicely in this league. Shows the gap between div 1 & 2

Skerries 0-16 Whitehall 0-10

Costello played for Whitehall

St Patricks Palmerstown 1-7, St Marys 3-18

Raheny lost to Mearnog by a few. Enjoyable game. Mearnog looked fitter. Think Raheny had the better of them the last few years so they’ll be happy with that win.

Felt like Raheny left a lot out on the pitch, must have had 20+ wides by the end of it, they should be very disappointed with the loss I’d say. On Mearnog, their inside forward line looked very dangerous & maybe should have got a goal or two.

Yes they could of had 2-3 goals. They probably need to be more clinical with those to push on.

Game time under his belt and building up match fitness, No disrespect to Wicklow I just can’t see any reason why players couldn’t play with their clubs this week, even if anyone were to pick up an injury yesterday it’s not going to hinder the county team in the early rounds of Leinster.

Should’ve had a Championship round

@DUB09 I’d disagree here, having the final game of the groups now would mean half of the club teams have no championship football left to play and their season is essentially over in May

Is three guaranteed games not enough? Plenty of league games left.

I imagine some clubs have dead rubber games that are being dragged out until September…opportunity missed to have the championship ko ready in September

Sorry but I just don’t understand this argument of “once championship is over that’s your season done” realistically their is only 4/5 teams who have a chance of winning the championship if even, so I very much doubt all 16 teams are focusing their whole season on 3 games and would regard their season over with 10 or whatever league games still left.

Whitehall beat Mary’s by 6 I think , Costello kicking the majority of the scores and running the show a different level of class and Whitehall could surprise a few if he plays most of their games

Whitehall 2-19, St Marys 0-18. Cormac Costello scored 1-13

Would love to see him get the head down now and push on injury free for a couple of seasons

How old is he ? He was 21s only a couple of years back

Was a close game up until around 7/8 to go we’re whitehall kicked on and racked off a few scores

Ballyboughal beat ravens