Adult Football League 2 (AFL2) 2018

Raheny clontarf skerries all will be fighting to come up again

I don’t see Clontarf been in the mix personally

To beat scoil by 6 is no mean feat but time will tell I suppose

I reckon O’Tooles will struggle this year with Fingal and Whitehall

Disagree with you there, they have some very good underage teams and should be competing at top end of this table, also Jack McCaffrey likely to play a few games to get game time to help him wont do them any harm.

Dont forget, they got to County S/F a few years ago and unlucky to lose to Boden

Wouldn’t look into the County S/F too much. Good your team though and getting younger

They finished on zero points last year with a score difference of -142. That’s as bad as Parnells were a few years ago.

They won’t see much of Jack this year he would be lucky to make It back for July time plus he will be in the Dublin Camp if fit.

Not my Team but know that they have good underage teams and won minor championship last year, 2016, they also have good representation on Dublin underage squads.

In fairness they probabaly went up a year or two early and just weren’t ready , they’ll find it tough going straight back up as do most teams but still a very good side , skerries to win the league I reckon really unlucky last year and drew 5 games so

Once they keep team throughout summer as I know lost a few to J1s

Skerries, Raheny and Synge St I’d say. Clontarf won’t be far off definitely. If Mary’s can keep scoring like they did on Sunday they might cause a shock or 2.